gyaan.in

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

gyaan.in was shut down on 24th September 2013. Thanks to the entire community which made this journey so awesomeballs. Read more.
Official Gyaan[dot]in Wave on Google Wave
  • @arunavha dude. the big one, in the center of your wave home, with all the lists of your waves! there you'll get the gyaan.in wave
  • Dear All
    I just checked the google wave page of gyaan.in and I saw the sorry state of affairs. I believe we are complicating it too much by putting stuff on google wave. I believe a alternate method can be thought off as everybody's schedules are conflicting. I propose that all activity on the wave be stopped till we find a solution cos I dont like the idea.
    Thanks
  • I agree with Rishav too.
  • Even i think rishav is right, lets just keep the daily and weekly quizzes to gyaan[dot]in and maybe we can host a monthly quiz on Google Wave and yes for the time being lets just seize activity at the official wave till we sort out the issue.

I am already posting yesterday's GK quiz (which i could not host because no one turning up), by starting a new thread on Gyaan[dot]in.
  • I agree. Let's use the Wave only for live quizzes and keep general discussions here to reduce confusion.
  • Count me in too..............
    saumey@gmail.com
  • add me too mustafa13579@google.com
  • For the future, add me too : chirag155 [at] gmail [dot] com
  • add me too

bergkamparsenal.utkarsha@gmail.com
  • rshb.jain@gmail.com add me in ur wavelist....
  • Pls add me too: magicalboy21@gmail.com
  • Wow. This is truly becoming a mega thread. Glad to see so many community members joining this new gyaan.in initiative.
  • I am planning to host a Novels related quiz this weekend but since we still haven't sorted out the wave thing, i guess, its going to be on Gyaan[dot]in only.

[UPDATE: Its a Novels Related Quiz, will be held tomorrow]
  • I guess, the google wave idea is getting buried here, i had an idea that it would be better if we hosted a monthly quiz on Google Wave when every one (or most of us) agreed and keep the weekly's on gyaan[dot]in. What say?
  • I'm always in!
  • count me in
    boysarboy@gmail.com
  • please add me too dynamic.hasan83@gmail.com
  • plz do add me: funkkyflyer@gmail.com
  • hey vidit..add me too...fly2ud@gmail.com...
  • vishalkhannax64@gmail.com
  • Ah, I'm bit late. (2 months)  :!!
    Kindly,
    add me too-     crucio619@gmail.com
  • Add Me Too My Email ID ArshilGenius@gmail.com
  • Add me too my id is - dgdeepak34@gmail.com
  • me 2 pokemon_1994@rediffmail.com
  • Hey!!! Add me too,
    coolashwat@gmail.com