gyaan.in

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged

gyaan.in was shut down on 24th September 2013. Thanks to the entire community which made this journey so awesomeballs. Read more.
DPS Vasant Kunj Grey Matters Quiz 2011 Invite
  • Delhi Public School Vasant Kunj will be holding its first inter-school general quiz 'Grey Matters' in August 2011; for what is slated to become an annual event. The date is in the process of being finalised but I can tell you that it will be in the first week of August. Invites are being chalked up right now so if you're school is interested in participating, leave your school's name and address here as a comment! Just the school name, for the invites.

The quiz will be open to any class, one team per school consisting of a maximum of two participants. There will be a written elimination round followed by stage rounds. There will be twists. And, probably, cake.

If you want to survive through the quiz, expect anything. Don't think that reading quiz archives is going to help you bag a win. Ever attended a Code Wars Quiz in the past three years? Ask what participants thought of those questions. Something like that - only that now the canvas is absolutely any topic. Oh but it will be fun. And there will be cake, probably.

Date: 6th August 2011
    Time: 8.30am to 12.30pm

• send on invite to THE AIR FORCE SCHOOL , SUBROTO PARK , NEW DELHI - 110010
    EMAIL - tafsdelhi@gmail.com
  • Please send an invite to Modern School, Barakhamba Road.
  • Amity International School , Gurgaon . 
    Can there be more than one team ? 
    Please . :) 

• Try to get more than one team please
  • send one to St. Francis De sales School, A-4C,Janakpuri,New Delhi-110058.phone no.-25551113.
    and please give an invite letter by post to my school as invite by all other means will create a great fuss.... 
  • Delhi Public School Noida , Sector - 30 Noida , 201308
  • MOUNT CARMEL SCHOOL ,Dwarka sector 22 new delhi -110077
  • ST. MARK’S SENIOR SECONDARY PUBLIC SCHOOL

MEERA BAGH, NEW DELHI - 41

A-Block, Meera Bagh

New Delhi - 41

Ph.: +91 011 25262056, +91 011 25266056
  • Root, its you who are hosting the quiz na?
    Don't Forget to send an invite to : Manav Sthali School, Rajender Nagar.
    (Or better still, just contact me. I'll forward the invite to my quiz teacher. It is generally a slow process, the official way)
  • Bal Bharati Public School
    Sec-12 Dwarka 110075
  • For those of you guys who have visited DPS Vasant Kunj, you know how small our auditorium is. As this is the first year of the quiz, we are starting with one team per school. May ramp this up in future editions.
  • Firstly, guys, I'd really appreciate it if those who haven't given their full addresses do so. It makes the job easier of passing it onto the teachers so that they can process invites for you. (re: Amity Int'l School and anybody else who posts after my reply)

Secondly, I'm not a 100% sure it's open to all classes and I'll just check up with the teacher in-charge about that. I think she wanted classes 10, 11 and 12. 

And yes, as Ankur said, I guess it'll be a cracker of a quiz.
  • When's code wars happening?
  • @technut , @ankurb . .i can get a personal copy of the invites and registration forms. can't I?
  • what's the obsession with cake??
  • @ankurb: Please Send an Invitation to tagore International School East Of Kailsh.New Delhi-110065.
    Ph- 26433001,26420088
  • @Abhishek_Gupta: What cake? It's a lie!

@Dhananjay_Sahai: Not decided yet, maybe August.

@virtuosovidit: An invite will be sent to you school. Once the invite doc is finalised, it will be put up here too.
  • One for Bal Bharati Public School, Sec-21 Noida.
    Email: quizbbps@gmail.com

@Vivek: Atleast keep 10th and above...
  • New Era Public School Mayapuri Road, New Delhi 110027
    Email-neps.deepblue@gmail.com
  • Delhi Public School.
    Sector 3, Phase 1, Dwarka. New Delhi 110 075.
    mail@dpsdwarka.org

And yes, if you can mail me an invite at hello@anunay.co.in. That'll be appreciated.
    Thanks.
  • Send one to Amity International School, Saket.
  • Please send an invite to St.Columba's School, Ashoka Road.
  • pls send an invite to CAMBRIDGE SCHOOL INDIRAPURAM

2. mailtovandana001@yahoo.co.​in

• To those who have already listed their names here, thanks for your support. You are already on our list of invites being sent out. For everyone else - please give your school names here ASAP. Hopefully by tomorrow we'll have all names here.

Also, updated date of the event. It's taking place on 3rd August 2011.
  • though I'm a pass-out, i would still like my juniors to go there....so please send an invite to Cambridge School Noida. cambridgenoida@rediffmail.com