gyaan.in

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

gyaan.in was shut down on 24th September 2013. Thanks to the entire community which made this journey so awesomeballs. Read more.
What is 6 X 9??
  • 54,42 ??
    what is the answer??
  • PLEASE ANSWER FAST!!
  • some please xplain !! y 42 ??
  • somehow its 42, and not 54... the great ANKURB, if you would rise and answer this question please!!
  • @ritvik, samarths:

1. Go to 6by9media.com
    2. Read what text is written there - including any subscripts which may or may not be there.
    3. Try to recollect what you have learnt in math class
    4. LOLZ!!!
  • Ah that question holds some bitter memories. Missed it foolishly at Code Wars Prelims 2008 ;-)
  • Guys seriously. There are rules regard QOTDs. I'm sick of reminding people. READ THE FUCKING STICKIES PEOPLE!

• Saw Rhead's comment coming the moment I saw this discussion being started.But I completely agree with Rhead. Rules are rules and they have to be followed.
  • I might have over-reacted. I apologize. Shifted the discussion from QOTD to chit chat.
  • Prateek not qualifying in Code Wars 2008 because he got 6x9 wrong is a hilariously tragic story. I felt bad for him...but it's admittedly funny too.
  • 6*9 is 42 to the base of 13 i guess..rest i dunno y we take the base to be 13 as we have loadzaa bases available too..!!
  • You know what's worse than hearing the same terrible joke over and over? People not getting the joke. Read The Hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy, you'll get why 6 by 9 is 42.
  • The answer to the Ultimate question of life, the universe and everything.
  • Never saw this thread before! This is hilarious!
    Wonder why Prateek didn't write 42 when he knew about it?
  • @Aditya - Yes even I dont know why. I absolutely knew it. But I thought too much and gave a ROTFL answer - 54 (Which technically is correct!)