gyaan.in

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

gyaan.in was shut down on 24th September 2013. Thanks to the entire community which made this journey so awesomeballs. Read more.
Saraswati Memorial Inter-School Festival 2009
  • Saraswati Memorial Inter-School Festival 2009
    Venue: New Era Public School, Mayapuri
    Dates: 24th August to 28th August 2009
    The Invitation is attached. The Quiz Cards are attached separately too if some people are interested in the Quiz only :-)
    For any queries, contact me at 9818200355 or svijayavargia@gmail.com
    Please send in you registrations or confirmation as soon as possible. (On-the-spot registrations are also allowed!)
    Everyone's Invited!
    Hope to see you all there.
  • dont wry dude...sfs delhi wil b der 4 sure!!!
  • Latest Update -
    For the General Quiz (Seniors), a maximum of 3 teams per school are allowed to participate. But only one team per school will qualify for the finals.

• yaar ne oder skul which is cumin 4 dis event..pls inform here!!...
  • prateek ...will we be accomodated if we come without a teacher..as our school;s not allowing participation in inter school events until october..so well come unofficially..
  • @Rishav - Yes definitely!
  • We are also coming for SM quiz - New State Academy , Pitampura .
  • I'm also coming for the quiz. :)
  • So we have atleast 4 teams coming surely :-)
    Everyone - Max. of 3 teams per school are allowed for the Quiz!
  • I asked Agrim again but he said that he won't come because:
    1. The school doesn't permit anyone to go out for competitions because of SWINE FLU.
    2. They won't allow anyway as the Terminals are approaching.
    3. Agrim has NO teammate.
  • OMG i so totaly wish dat its not cancelled.man dis swine flu has totaly cmpletely ruined d fun.crap yar
  • @Pearl - Yes we are hoping for an event with respectable attendance!
  • ok...da following sures are pakka
    1)sfs
    2)new state academy
    3)dps noida
    4)new era themselves
    @alnshul
    wat skul u 4m??
    @pearl
    ur cumin 4 da quiz??...wich skul buddy???
  • @Amrit - Thanks for keeping count! ;-)
    Anshul and Pearl are members of the NEPS Quiz Club QRIOSITY only...!
  • hmmm...4 teams...we need more dude....9 days 2 go!!!!....i think ol of da skuls need to send 3 teams if we r really gonna hav a quiz!!!....but...i hope mre members  4m gyaan.in cum!!!!!
  • @Amrit - Rite exactly... :-( I never thought we would face such a situation but our fest is quite "jinxed"....Anyways lets hope for the best. On-the-spot registrations are welcome and no of teams per school rule has also been relaxed to encourage greater participation.
  • ya srsly...dnt wry...il bring ol da wannabe quizzers in ma skul!!!...jst wish gyaan.in members turn up!!!!
  • Springdales School, D.K will be coming. 1 team for sure. I may not come as I have a VMC 3-HRT. What are the timings of the quiz?. coz if I come I will be alone and there will be 1 team.
  • Latest Update - The fest has been postponed indefinitely :-(
    The Quiz will definitely take place sometime in the future (When? - Thats yet to be decided!)

• @amrit- there would be around 10 schools definitely..St thomas and some nearby west delhi schools too but this swine flu has spoiled the party..!!
  • Good. Now I won't miss it.
  • waise you should count 3 columban teams also prateek...just for official record!!

• If the quiz is after 26th September,DPS R.K.Puram can surely send its teams
    Right Now, they have cancelled everything due to SWINE FLU
  • hmm..mbe its necessarey...ne oder general quizzes cumin???
  • Now we'll come.
    Not in october between 15-24 oct. Please. MUNOG_009, germany.
    I don't wanna miss your quiz. Amity Saket! :D
  • @Agrim - Okay cool I will make sure. Now I have the power to schedule it :-) November 1st week looks fine to me.